We detected your location as Ashburn, VA 20149. If you want a different location, please enter it below.


A jamb can refer to either a top jamb or a side jamb. These are the top and sides of a door or window frame- a vertical frame- that contact the door or sash. The most common size for interior use is 11/16"" thick by 4-9/16"" wide.

See All