Turn doors into a folding screen
Break up spaces beautifully with this classic folding screen. Distressed paint and the details found in the Metrie™ French Curves™ Collection create an opulent piece to set your stage.
Step By Step
- Paint doors white.
- When doors are mostly dry (but still tacky), blot surface with a rag or sponge to create a distressed texture.
- When dry, add gold detail paint.
- Once detail paint has dried, apply Sienna glaze to doors.
- Mark and predrill holes for hinges, ensuring that they match from door to door for an evenly finished piece.
- Install hinges with screws.