Make a framed mirror
Transform an ordinary mirror into a gorgeous room-enhancing piece. Very Square™ mouldings and Ikons™ combined with a dark stain set the mood for this project.
Step By Step
- Stain all mouldings and Ikons.
- Remove original framing from mirror or purchase a frameless mirror.
- Use saw and miter box to cut 45-degree edges to mouldings so they fit together.
- Adhere pieces of moulding together to create the frame.
- Adhere Ikons to top and bottom of the frame.
- Adhere mirror to back of frame.
Very Square 4" Poplar Ikons and Rosettes
Very Square Scene I 3 1/2" MDF Casing