In addition to producing our industry leading Red Oak mouldings, Richmond, Virginia Manufacturing has developed a new line of fine quality Maple Mouldings.
BENEFITS OF EASTERN MAPLE
Metrie™ manufactures a full line of Maple mouldings and boards, which features the following benefits:
Consistent White Color
We purchase lumber specifically designed to produce the most consistent, bright white maple mouldings. With the development of our Signature Series Maple program, we have tried various lumber regions throughout North America and have found the best color of maple in the Alleghany Mountains. We offer Select White Maple in both Hard or Soft.
Maple mouldings have a clean, smooth finish with a tight grain, suitable for any high end application.
The following products are available from Metrie™ Virginia Manufacturing.
- Clear stain grade mouldings.
- Moulded and Sanded S4S boards.
- Stair and Flooring accessories.
- With hundreds of standard moulding profiles to choose from and the ability to custom manufacture to our customer’s exact specifications, we offer a complete line of products.
- The “Signature Series White Maple” is a premium product offering. Using the best Alleghany Maple, the mouldings are run through high-speed Weinig moulders and finished with profile sanding, ready for stain and install.
- Metrie™ Virginia also manufactures Furniture Finish S4S Boards sanded on all four sides, ranging from 1/2”, 3/4”, and 1-1/16” thickness up to 12” wide.
- Metrie™ also produces both unfinished and pre-stained Maple flooring accessories.
INDUSTRY LEADING STANDARDS
Metrie™ is an industry leader in quality and production standards. By providing our customers with a superior product, we enable them to sell at premium prices, resulting in higher sales and margins.
- Located in the heart of hardwood country, most of the lumber comes from within 200 miles of the plant. Having low freight costs on raw material and the ability to buy a proprietary grade specific to the manufacturing of mouldings, provides a significant competitive advantage.
- Ability to match existing, or create new custom profiles.
- AutoCad generated templates mean the height, depth, and face of the profile we manufacture remains true to the original design, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Users of Weinig moulders, the leader in the industry. Our tolerances are well above the industry norm at +/- .2mm and quality checks are performed every 3000 lf to give our customers peace of mind.
Metrie’s Maple products lend timeless aesthetic and broad versatility to any project.