As a company, the health and safety of our people, customers and communities remains our number one priority. It is with this focus that we have taken the following steps to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Monitoring and adhering to all governmental guidance related to travel & gathering bans and ‘shelter in place’ orders
- Enabled our employees not physically involved in manufacturing or distributing products to work from home
- Implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices at our distribution and manufacturing facilities, and are operating with minimal staff to follow social distancing guidelines and reduce the risk as much as possible
- Limited guests and visitors at all facilities and honoring customers’ requests for similar actions with their facilities
- Created an online COVID-19 Resource Center for all employees to stay up-to-date via our company-wide intranet
- Documented business preparedness plans to address a variety of situations that may occur so that we can be ready in the event that an emergency response is required
Our customers have come to rely on Metrie to provide industry-leading products and services, and our goal is to continue to do so to the best of our abilities.
- We remain open to serve our customers and are approved to operate as an essential business serving the home improvement and construction industries
- Each day, we are doing our best to fulfill products necessary to finish homes, projects and jobs that are fundamental to ensuring occupancy for their owners and help maintain our role in the construction cycle
- Maintaining operations allows the return of critical shipping containers that move essential raw materials and goods through the supply chain around the globe
We continue to lean on the trusted, government health organizations for guidance and information, and are working with our customers, suppliers and partners to find collaborative solutions so we can come through this together.