The Southeast US team is looking to add a new member to their team in the capacity of Inside Sales Coordinator. The Inside Sales Coordinator is a leadership position responsible for providing inside sales development, support, and related services for the assigned region. The incumbent will also be responsible for leading initiatives related to company products and sales procedures as they relate to our Strategic Initiatives. The incumbent is a key individual contributor to the Sales team, focused on achieving sales targets that are in line with the values of the company & region.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will report to the Market Manager of the region, or Director of Sales in the absence thereof. Specific role purposes may vary by region according to the unique needs of the region, as determined by the Director of Sales. This role is a Salary Grade 4.
The most critical outcomes for this role are to:
1. Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
2. Collaborate with regional Operations and Sales team members to foresee and avoid potential service issues (stock, deliveries, production scheduling, etc.) ensuring customer service expectations are met and exceeded.
3. Mentor and guide other Sales team members to ensure consistent sales process (e.g., use of Salesforce.com, pricing guidelines, best practices, etc.)
4. Maintain and keep current detailed records, reports and customer data.
5. Effectively represent Metrie’s interests when dealing with customers, the community, employees and suppliers.
6. Build a detailed understanding of mix of business and sales opportunities; share recommendations with the Market Managers/Director of Sales for the region.
7. Ensure that all business conducted by Metrie employees adheres to the organizations core values of excellence, passion, respect, integrity, and collaboration.
8. Develop and maintain the branch’s monthly & quarterly pricing models; present to Market Manager for review and approval. Coordinate implementation.
The education and background experiences desired for this position include:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
2. Prior direct sales and management/coordinating experience
3. Proficiency with computers and spreadsheets and strong written and oral communication skills.